Is the scorching summer sun heating up your home making it unbearable? Would you rather let the sun do most of the work during the cold winter season? With Qubino Flush Shutter close your shades when it gets too hot during the day. In winter, make sure they are open, so your home naturally gets warmer. Check and control your shades with a tap on your smartphone.
- WHAT DOES IT DO? Install it behind your momentary (push-button) wall switch for Z-Wave wireless control of motorized shades, blinds, shutters, or sunscreens. Use it behind a simple on/off switch for basic open/close control and adjust positioning from your smart home app. It calibrates automatically!
- WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? A 120 VAC powered motor (for 12-24 VDC motors go to model ZMNHOD3) to open and close the blinds. Check for NEUTRAL wire in the switch box (VERY IMPORTANT). Make sure your wall switch is NOT a dimmer. You'll need a compatible Z-Wave hub to use this device (scroll down for details), like SmartThings, Vera, or Home Center Lite. Does NOT work with Wink or alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- WHY AUTOMATE BLINDS? To keep the sun out when it's too hot and bring it in when it's needed, depending on temperature, time of day, and your personal routine. Save on your electrical bill and always wake up to the perfect light, without thinking about it.
- HOW IS IT BETTER? It's made in Italy from high-quality components for extra durability. It's equipped with a Z-Wave Plus range extender and built-in energy monitor. You can also get temperature reports from the location of the controller if you add the Qubino temperature sensor (sold separately, look for ZMNHEA1).
- Model Number: ZMNHCD3
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC
- Maximum Load: 2 x 4A
- Power Consumption: 0.4 W
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1 oz
Do NOT buy if your controller is not listed below.
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant
- Samsung SmartThings Hub with custom device handler - Contact Seller for Instructions
|Power supply||110 - 240 VAC ±10%
50 / 60 Hz, (24–30 VDC)
|Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*||2 X 4 A / 240 VAC|
|Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load)||2 X 920 W (240 VAC)|
|Power measurement accuracy||P = 0-200 W, +/- 2 W
P > 200 W, +/-3%
|Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately)
|-25°C~+80°C (-13~ 176°F), resolution 0.1°C|
|Operation temperature||-10° ~ +40°C (14 ~ 104°F)|
|Distance||up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
(depending on building materials)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||41.8 x 36.8 x 16.9 mm / 1,65x1,45x0,66 in|
|(packaging)||74 x 43 x 86 mm / 2,91x1,69x3,39 in|
|Weight (including packaging)||28 g (54 g) / 0.98oz (1.90oz)|
|Electricity consumption||0.4 W|
|For installation in boxes||Ø ≥ 60 mm (2,36 in) or 2M
depth≥ 60 mm (2,36 in)
* In case of loads other than resistive loads, please pay attention to the value of cos φ. If necessary, connect loads less powerful than what they’re rated for – this applies to all motor loads. Max current for cos φ=0,4 is 2A at 250VAC, 3A at 24VDC.
Supported Z-Wave Frequencies
|ORDERING CODE (MODEL NUMBER)||Z-WAVE FREQUENCY|
|ZMNHCDA||919,7 – 921,7 – 923,7 MHz|