The 10-inch chef knife is suitable for cutting, slicing, dicing, and mincing most meat, vegetable, fruit, fish, cheese, etc. 100% satisfaction and lifetime guarantee. Try a beautiful chef knife, from the first slice to all the dishes you cook prepare with it.
The blade forged from Japanese AUS-8 Steel is tougher and can maintain hardness even in the toughest cuts. Each side of the blade edge is polished at 8-12 degrees, which makes cutting and slicing easier.
In addition to the exquisite appearance of the blade with a wave pattern, its practicality is that the 3D pattern reduces the contact area between the food and blade, prevents the food from sticking to the blade, which improves slicing efficiency
- Precision-forged, high-carbon Japanese AUS-8 Steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful ripple pattern on the hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Riveted structure for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery rivet enhances the beauty