Our stainless steel honing steel features a long, slender rod, and with ridges running lengthwise along with it. It can remove burrs and allows knives to retain keen edges between sharpening.
This 9” honing Steel is the professional solution to keep your edge perfectly aligned and in peak form. Ensure your blades are always ready to operate at maximum performance with zero compromises. It is more convenient to use than a grindstone, and you can sharpen your knife no matter what kind of steel it is.
Adopted German High-carbon Stainless steel, it won’t rust over time in most circumstances. The steel is precisely processed with high-tech vacuum heat treatment for extraordinary performance and superior strength.
The full tang handle is made from our patent-pending high-density Pakkawood composite. Compare to other wood handles, it is way more stable and sanitary. No matter how bad the kitchen environment is, it will be no shrimp, no expansion, no crack, assuring you food safety.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Proprietary Laser Etching Mark