This 7-inch vegetable cleaver has a rectangular-bladed tapered with a smooth curve on the top. It's perfect for mincing, chopping, and cutting ingredients.
The Black Hawk Cleaver Knife 7-inch is perfect for meats, vegetables with ease while the deep blade allows you to use it as a food transfer. Featuring special-forged high-carbon stainless steel with a precise vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, it ensures superb hardness, flexibility, and lasting performance.
Our experienced knife smiths hand sharpen the phenomenally sharp edge with the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method to be 14-16 degrees per side. Full-tang structure with triple rivets built-in balance each knife and ensure solid durability and superior resilience.
Every curve and angle of the handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and ambidextrous hold. The shape of the blade also brings you minimal slicing resistance. This cleaver knife works tirelessly beside you and brings you an effective cutting experience and most importantly, excitement back to cooking.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful ‘Water-Flow’ pattern on the hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Triple-riveted for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery center rivet enhances the beauty