This 4-inch Paring Knife features a small narrow blade that tapers to a point. It's lightweight and excels at small, delicate cutting tasks such as slicing fruit, peeling a potato, and trimming broccoli.
TUO 4-inch Paring Knife is a day-to-day kitchen essential, featuring a typically short and sturdy blade. It is designed for trimming, coring, peeling, and so on. You can use it to peel an apple for a snack or sliced lemon for a garnish. And it could also work well if you have just a little trimming to do on chicken.
Adopted German High-carbon Stainless steel, it promises you the blade won’t rust over time in most circumstances and is easy to resharpen. The steel is precisely processed with high-tech vacuum heat treatment to reach the hardness HRC56±2 for extraordinary performance and edge retention. Most importantly, the edge won’t chip easily.
The edge is hand sharpened by highly-skilled knife smiths using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method, each side of the blade is honed at 18 degrees. This extremely sharp blade provides for unmatched efficiency. Your work in the kitchen is done in no time!
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Proprietary Laser Etching Mark