Crafted with a round tip and Granton blade, this salmon/slicing knife creates air pockets to minimize friction and improve meat separation. The 14-inch blade works well with different types of meat like brisket, pork loins, turkey, ham, smoked salmon, and roasts.
This slicing knife easily cuts the meat into thick or thin slices without tearing apart the meat, and its non-serrated blade will not leave saw marks on the slices. Arranged frosted dots can prevent the meat from sticking to the blade, allowing you to feel the ease of slicing.
The blade is forged to maintain moderate flexibility, which is convenient for you to follow the curvature of the meat and go around the bone. The blade and handle maintain a balanced weight distribution, giving you confidence in control and maintaining comfort even in the busiest kitchen.
Without downward pressure, the slender straight blade allows you to make horizontal strokes while carving meat. The unique scallop-shaped edge can lift the cut slice without puncturing it, and you can easily cut the uniform slices from the large barbecue.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Proprietary Laser Etching Mark