Arlington's recessed low voltage mounting brackets are great for keeping low voltage connectors recessed and out of the way. This non-metallic, single gang, the white paintable bracket uses mounting wings to attach to walls 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick and can be used for retrofit or new construction. Designed for low voltage class 2 only. It is UL and CSA listed and comes with a recessed bracket, two attachable knockouts, one device plate, one trim plate, and four screws.
This bracket adjusts to fit a 1/4" to 1-1/2" wall thicknesses and the mounting wings hold the bracket securely against the wall when screws are tightened. The recessed bracket includes loops for tie-off; two attachable knockouts; one device plate; one trim plate; and four screws
- Trade Size: 1-Gang
- Type: Recessed Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
- Quantity: 1
- Color: White
- Suitable for old or new work
- Trim plate is paintable
- Quick and easy installation and it's recessed so connectors don't extend past the wall surface
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" wall thickness
- Specially designed wing flips up when the mounting screw is tightened for a secure mount
- The recessed bracket includes loops for tie-off, 2-attachable knockouts, 1-device plate, 1 trim plate, and 4-screws
- UL & CSA listed
- Usage Quick and Easy Installation of Class 2 Low-Voltage Wiring Recessed in the Wall
- Depth: 2.125''
- Height 6.698"
- Width 4.200"
- Depth Front Flange to Trim Plate: 1.375 inch
- Side Wall Thickness - 0.085 inch
- Front Flange Thickness - 0.130 inch
- Panel Cut Out Dimensions -3.25 inch W x 5.9 inch H
- Overall Dimensions - 4 3/16 inch W x 6 11/16 inch H x 2 3/16 inch D