Arlington's TV Bridge Kit contains all the connections you need to hook up a TV and additional components. The kit includes two recessed power and low voltage boxes and all the connections you need to bridge power from one stud bay to the next. The finished product is a clean and hidden installation, no more messy wires dangling. The best part is there’s no need to run the cable from a panel box or cut holes in your framing members.
- Made in the USA
- Trade Size: 2-Gang
- Non-metallic, paintable trim plate
- The recessed bracket sits behind the wall to help you hide wires
- Designed for power and low voltage wiring-perfect for LCD, led, plasma TV in black
- Wires stay hidden behind the wall, mounting wings hold boxes securely against the wall when screws are tightened
- Mounting wings hold boxes securely against the wall as screws are tightened
- Paintable trim plate
- 18.0 cubic inch recessed boxes
- Easy Installation in Existing Walls: Just cut two holes in the wall and access power from an existing, nearby source.
- All Wires stay hidden behind the wall: No messy wires running down the wall from TV to components.
- Plugs stay inside the electrical box: After installation, plugs will not protrude past the wall for a great looking finish.
- Step 1: Using the box plate as a template, mark location, and cut hole.
- Step 2: Attach trim plate to box. Pull wire/cables. Install box assembly in the wall.
- Step 3: Tighten mounting wing screws to pull the box securely against the wall.
- Step 4: Finish installation
- Weight 1.946 lbs
- Height 6.942"
- Width 6.254"