This Arlington LVDR2 2-Gang Box box allows you to combine one electrical and one low-voltage run into a single location, creating a clean look without any extra work Power and low voltage box for existing construction install with two wing tabs. Low voltage side provides combination 1/2" and 3/4" knockout. 2-hour fire rating. 20 cubic inches. It's perfect for power, phone/cable, and fiber optic installations. Designed for use with pre-existing construction, this combo bracket uses flip-up wings to stay fixed against the drywall.
The tightening screw is easily accessible from the front of the bracket and the wings can adjust to accommodate drywall, paneling, and other materials up to 1.5" in thickness. The power side of the LVDR2 includes a connector for Romex or other non-metallic electrical cables. On the low voltage side, there are also knock-outs for conduit and raceway cable management covers- one " and one ". These UL-listed combination boxes come in a standard two-gang size and can fit a variety of split power and low voltage wall plates for installation convenience.
- Impact-resistant plastic results in less breakage on Jobsite
- Removable front flange
- Neatly installs power and phone/cable outlets together, in one location
Saves time and money
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall
- For raceway, the low voltage side provides a combo 1/2" and 3/4" KO
- Secure mounting...as the mounting screws are tightened, the wings flip up, locking it in place
- Protects cable from damage
- Includes installed NM connector on the power side
- Two-hour fire rating
- UL listed
- Height: 4.250"
- Width: 4.185"
- Cubic Inches: 17.0 (Power Side)
- Weight: 0.250 lbs
- Knockout Size: 1/2" and 3/4"
- Size: 4.185 Inch x 4.25 Inch