Arlington's low voltage mounting brackets are an excellent choice for communications, cable TV, computer wiring, or any other class 2 wiring. The two gang, the non-metallic bracket is CAT 5, UL, and CSA listed. It also mounts securely against 1/4" to 1" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall.
- Impact-resistant plastic results in less breakage on Jobsite.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting;
- Adjusts to fit 1/4 Inch to 1 Inch thick wallboard, paneling or drywall
- 5-pack of Low Voltage Mounting Brackets.
- Mounting brackets offer specially designed screw holes, for a better looking, easy to install job.
- Designed to mount wall plates flush.
- Adjusts to fit 1/4-Inch to 1-Inch thick wallboard, paneling or drywall.
- Brackets adjust to fit various wallboard thicknesses
- The bracket is its own template for cut out
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- They install faster, cost less than metal brackets
- UL/CSA Listed
- Height: 4.250"
- Width: 4.185"
- Weight: 0.071 lbs/each
- Trade Size: 2-Gang
- Size: 5.46 Inch x 4.185 Inch