The Controller 2 is designed to control AC Infinity AIRPLATE Series cabinet fans and MULTI FAN Series component fans. The unit measures 5.2 by 3.1 by 1.1 inches and contains a backlit LCD digital display, which can display Fahrenheit or Celsius. Its metal frame features a brushed anodized aluminum finish and can be mounted onto wall panels and cabinets up to 1.25 inches thick. On the backside are two USB fan ports, one power port, and one thermal probe port. Includes a 6-foot precision thermal probe that is water-resistant. The operating temperature can be set between 32 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Complete kit includes thermal controller, mounting screws, plastic stencil, instruction manual, and 100-125V AC wall adapter.
The controller features an onboard processor with active temperature monitoring as well as intelligent programming that will automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. Additional features include an alarm system, a display lock or off while programs are running, six fan speeds, three back-light settings, two buffer options, and power failure memory.
The Controller 2 can power up to 10 watts worth of AC Infinity AIRPLATE and MULTI FAN Series fans. This is approximately six fans but please note that some models contain more than one fan. For example, dual fan systems such as the AIRPLATE S7 or MULTI FAN S5 contain two fans. The controller would only be able to power up to three of these models for a total of six fans. Other 5V USB fans can be compatible but may not be fully functional with the speed control feature.
- Intelligent thermal fan controller with the onboard processor and digital LCD display.
- Controls up to six AC Infinity Cabinet and USB Fans, see below for compatibility.
- Automated programming that self-adjusts cooling power in response to changing temperatures.
- Features an alarm system, display lock, six fan speeds, two buffer options, and power failure memory.
- Includes precision thermal probe, mounting screws, and power wall adapter