A flue gas analyzer will enable you to measure the concentrations of various gases and adjust burners on a boiler to help achieve optimal combustion. Efficient combustion also reduces emission of pollutants such as nitric oxide (NO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), and particulate matter.
- Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free TPI app. No need for long probe hoses - you can be at the control center with your smartphone, while the DC710 does the work at the stack
- The free TPI app provides on-site reports which can instantly be emailed and stored without the need for paper or printers
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing
Use in conjunction with TPI’s SmartProbes App (for Android) and selected TPI combustion analyzers to print test results
Connects to the user’s smartphone wirelessly via Bluetooth
A773 Oil Filter
The disposable inline oil filter provides added protection for TPI flue gas analysers when being used to test oil fired burners.