This RAB Lighting glass globe and the guard is made of a die-cast aluminum housing for resistance to corrosion and a heat-resistant glass globe Vapor-proof fixture in natural color employs one 150-Watt medium base premium porcelain socket A-19 incandescent lamp. It has a voltage rating of 120 - 277-Volts and a power rating of 150-Watts. The fixture features die-cast aluminum housing/guard, heat resistant clear glass globe and high-temperature silicone internal gaskets. It measures It measures 9-1/4 x 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 inches/23.5 x 10.5 x 13.7 cm (H x W x D). The fixture uses a heavy gauge aluminum base reflector for reliable operation. It supports 4-Inch box and wall mounting for making installation easy. This fixture is UL listed.
- Maximum output of 150W
- Die-cast aluminum construction for resistance to corrosion with stainless steel hardware
- High-temperature silicone internal gaskets for protection from weather
- A set screw holds the guard in place
- UL listed for use in wet locations and dwellings; meets UL standard 1598
- Set screw keeps guard securely in place
- All stainless steel hardware
- Close-up plugs allow Phillips or slotted screwdrivers for easy installation
- Premium porcelain socket with 150C 8" long leads attached
||0 hours||Input Watts
||Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for use in dwellings. Suitable for use with 90°C supply wiring. Complies with UL Standard 1598. For non-hazardous locations where the lamp, socket, and wiring require protection from rain, corrosive fumes, non-combustible dust, moisture, non-explosive vapors, and gases.|
||See catalog number chart for maximum wattage with clear glass, colored glass and Permaglobes
|Socket|| Premium porcelain with 150°C 8" leads attached. Fastened with 2 stainless steel screws.
|Colored Globe Maximum Watts
||Supplied with clear heat resistant glass globes unless otherwise stated. Colored and white glass globes available. Unbreakable RAB Permaglobes are available in clear and in color.
||Highly reflective white baked polyester epoxy powder finish over a heavy gauge aluminum base. Reflectors thread onto fixtures. See RV series.
||Supplied with the one-piece die-cast guard with set screw|