A quiet fan system designed to be mounted onto wall or floor registers to boost airflow. By increasing warm and cool air coming from weak registers, you can increase room comfort and reduce energy costs. Features a LCD display with smart thermostat control and customizable fan speeds. The mounting frame is constructed of anodized aluminum with CNC-machined detailing, painted matte-white for a professional appearance. Features PWM-controlled stator blade fans that are designed for high static pressure applications such as ducting. Includes hardware and power supply needed to secure the unit onto an existing register opening and power it through an outlet.
The controller on each unit features active thermal monitoring that can trigger fans to run for both cooling and heating temperatures you have set, as well as automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. The controller can also be set to run continuously at speeds manually. Features temperature display, easy power on-off, and backup memory.
The system utilizes high-performance DC-motors that are controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables the dual 92mm fans to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating motor or electromagnetic noises. In addition, the fans feature a stator-blade design with a high static pressure rating, specialized for delivering airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted such as through ductwork. The motor houses dual ball bearings that are rated at 67,000 hours and allow the fan system to be mounted horizontally or vertically, which are certified by CE and RoHS.
- A quiet fan system designed for improving wall and floor register airflow from HVAC systems.
- Programmable LCD controller with heating and cooling thermostat, and automated fan speeds.
- Premium aluminum frame with CNC-machined detailing, painted with a matte-white or bronze finish.
- Features stator-blade fans which can deliver strong airflow from high static-pressure ductwork.
- Fits ONLY 4 x 10 in. Registers | Airflow: 120 CFM | Noise: 18 Dba | Includes Wall Adapter