Compared to the chef's knives, a Santoku knife is more focused on smaller, finer tasks such as creating paper-thin slices of vegetables. The hollow-ground pockets along its edges can prevent food from sticking to the blade.
This santoku knife is a classic general Japanese knife that can slice, chop, mince, dice with all kinds of cutting techniques. The hollow ground dimples along the blade edge can prevent food from sticking on the blade.
This line of santoku knives are using German X50CrMov15 stainless steel, which has the best kitchen cutting performance among all steels. All the world-famous brands like W-M-F, ZWIILL, and Wu-thof are using the same steel. It is not only incredibly razor-sharp but also holds the edge very well and is easy to maintain.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Proprietary Laser Etching Mark