This H2O+ Circle Reverses Osmosis Water Filtration System from Brondell combines a sleek design with high-quality reverse osmosis, eliminating chemicals, metals, and more for a healthy home and family. The compact system installs under the sink.
The Brondell H2O+ Circle RO Water Filter’s exclusive Smart Valve and unique circular reservoir design are the keys to its efficient design. This technology eliminates back-pressure on the RO membrane filter, reducing wastewater to an average of approximately 2 Gal. for every gallon of drinking water - up to over 10 times more efficient than many conventional RO systems.
The Circle’s refill rate is more than twice as fast as non-electric systems and equally as fast as those with electric pumps. It offers simplified installation and maintenance with features such as auto-flushing, twist and lock filter changes, and “quick-connect” connections.
The Circle Reverse Osmosis System utilizes 4 separate water filters dramatically reducing industrial chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, total dissolved solids (TDS), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), microorganisms, bad tastes, and odors. The Circle is the fastest, easiest, most elegant and efficient high quality reverses osmosis system available for a healthy home and family.
A More Efficient RO System
Innovative Technology Saves Water & Money
This sleek, high-capacity system contains patented water-saving technology that makes the Circle up to 10 times more efficient than conventional reverse osmosis systems. Over the life of the product, the Circle pays for itself in water savings compared to traditional RO.
Its unique flexible reservoir and patented Smart Valve substantially reduce wastewater by eliminating back pressure—which is the biggest source of waste in RO systems.
The Circle's surprisingly small footprint leaves plenty of space under your counter and is easy to install and maintain. The Circle is an elegant, efficient reverse osmosis system for the modern, sustainable home.
Reverse osmosis (RO) systems today are bulky, difficult to install, and many require electricity and pumps to operate. Most importantly, conventional RO systems are extremely inefficient, wasting up to 24 gallons of water for every gallon of drinkable water!
Patented New Technology
Brondell's Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System utilizes patented new technology to eliminate back-pressure, making it up to 10 times more efficient than current conventional RO systems. Additionally, the Circle RO Water Filter eliminates any need for electricity by integrating the tank and filters. Brondell's Circle is an all-in-one, easy-to-install complete system.
Smart Valve and Flexible Reservoir:
The Brondell H2O+ Circle RO Water Filter’s exclusive Smart Valve and unique circular reservoir design are the keys to its efficient design. This special technology eliminates back-pressure on the RO membrane filter, making the Circle RO Water Filter a leader in RO efficiency. The Circle RO Water Filter reduces wastewater to an average of 2.1 gallons for every gallon of drinking water – up to 10 times more efficient than many conventional RO systems currently being sold (and in some cases, even over 10 times as efficient). In addition, the Circle RO Water Filter’s refill rate is more than twice as fast as non-electric systems, and equally as fast as those with electric pumps. We’ve also simplified installation and maintenance with features such as auto-flushing, twist-and-seal filter changes, and “quick-connect” connections. The Brondell H2O+ Circle RO Water Filter delivers water savings, power savings, and space-savings - all in a beautiful, simplified design.
The Circle RO Water Filter easily installs under your kitchen counter, and everything needed for installation is included. This is the fastest, easiest, most elegant, and most efficient high-quality reverse osmosis system available.
- Water-saving smart technology — up to 10 times more efficient than conventional RO systems
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator (included)
- Space-saving compact design leaves plenty of room for under-sink storage
- Patented Smart Valve and flexible water tank delivers maximum water efficiency
- Automatic filter flushing significantly extends the life of the RO Membrane filter (two-year RO filter)
- Constant flow rates without pumps
- 6L tank refills fully in under one hour
- Certified four-stage filtration: sediment filter, pre-carbon plus filter, RO membrane filter, post carbon block filter
- Quick-change filters – twist-and-seal filters make filter replacement a breeze
- Non-electric design (no pumps or electricity required)
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 58, and 372
- Gold Seal-certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
- One-year warranty
What the Circle Filters:
The Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System utilizes four separate advanced water filters, dramatically reducing industrial chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, total dissolved solids (TDS), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), microorganisms, and bad tastes and odors. Reduce harmful chemicals like fluoride; atrazine; hexavalent & trivalent chromium; chlorobenzene; trihalomethanes; methoxychlor; endrin; 2,4-D; benzine; DBCP; pentavalent arsenic; barium; radium; cadmium; lead; and aesthetic chlorine from your tap water for a healthy home and family.
The Four-stage Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System (RC100):*
- Sediment Filter* (Stage 1): The sediment filter reduces particulate materials such as sand, rust and fine particles from the water supply. The first stage also acts as a pre-filter, protecting and extending the life of the following filters.
- Pre-Carbon Plus Filter* (Stage 2): This second stage filter significantly reduces harmful VOCs, chlorine and soluble contaminants, which can damage the RO Membrane filter.
- Ro Membrane Filter** (Stage 3): The RO membrane filter works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane, thereby separating H2O molecules from contaminants in the tap water. The powerful RO membrane filter significantly reduces pollutants such as heavy metals, cysts, fluoride, arsenic, industrial chemicals and more.
- Post Carbon Block Filter* (Stage 4): As the final stage in the filtration process, the post-carbon block filter further reduces any lingering water contaminants such as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improving the overall taste and odor of the dispensed water.
- *Recommended replacement is every six months.
- **Recommended replacement is every 24 months.
Water Quality Association Certified:
- Brondell water filtration systems are all tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA). Beware of non-certified manufacturer's filtration claims that have not been tested and approved by an authorized agency for water filtration products.
- The RC100 is tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 42, 53 and 58 for the reduction of aesthetic chlorine, taste and odor, cyst, VOCs, fluoride, pentavalent arsenic, barium, radium 226/228, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, lead, copper, selenium and TDS as verified and substantiated by test data. The RC100 conforms to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead compliance.*
*see performance data sheet for all WQA-certified claims Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
This patented technology eliminates back pressure to make the Circle up to 10 times more efficient than traditional reverse osmosis systems, saving water and money.
Working together with the Smart Valve, this system expands and contracts to provide consistent flow rates, improving overall efficiency without using pumps or electricity.
Auto RO Filter Flushing:
The system automatically flushes the RO membrane, significantly extending the life of the filter to two years—so you don't have to buy filters as often!
Four separate filters work together to deliver maximum filtration. The Circle is WQA Gold Seal certified for trusted performance.
Rapid Refill Rate:
In addition to saving water and money, the Circle's unique technology allows the system to refill in about half the time of a traditional RO system.
Space-Saving Compact Design:
The reservoir and filters are contained within a single, sleek case, taking up less space under your counter.
This elegant chrome faucet includes an integrated LED filter change indicator that gently reminds you to replace your filters.
Feel free to check out our detailed step by step guide on How To Setup and Get Filtered Water At Home.