A slicing knife has a long, narrow blade that tapers to a sharp point. Its narrow width means that it produces less drag as it cuts through food, allowing it to create cleaner, more uniform slices. Also, the hollow grounds could keep meat from adhering to the knife.
This slicing knife is one of the longest kitchen knives in the kitchen, its narrow blade means that it produces less drag as it cuts through food, allowing it to create cleaner, more uniform slices. It can also be used to deal with meats, larger fruits, and vegetables, as well as cake.
Adopted German High-carbon Stainless steel, it won’t rust over time in most circumstances. The steel is precisely processed with high-tech vacuum heat treatment for extraordinary performance and superior strength.
The full tang handle is made from our patent-pending high-density Pakkawood composite. Compare to other wood handles, it is way more stable and sanitary. No matter how bad the kitchen environment is, it will be no shrimp, no expansion, no crack, assuring you food safety.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Proprietary Laser Etching Mark