A butcher knife is designed for butchering and breaking down large pieces of meat with its long and curved blade. The tip of the blade is good for getting between the skin and meat, while the Granton edge on the blade helps to prevent meat tearing and makes it easy to cut with every slice.
This 10-inch butcher knife is expertly crafted and thoughtfully designed to masterfully slice through flesh, breakthrough cartilage, and trim fat from beef, poultry, fish, and other meats, no matter how hard your meat is, you can cut through it easily and effortlessly. More importantly, it comes with an exquisite box, which you can use as a gift to your family or friends.
TUO butcher knives are made of German stainless steel, and each blade is hand polished to achieve the best metal surface finish. And after vacuum heat treatment, the rust resistance and oxidation resistance are improved to ensure the cleanness of the knife and food safety.
The blade is hand-polished by skilled blacksmiths using the traditional three-step Honbazuke method. With each side of the blade measuring only 18 degrees, this extremely sharp blade provides you with unparalleled cutting pleasure. Your work in the kitchen will be easy and efficient.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Proprietary Laser Etching Mark