The RAB YBLED 26 is a high output LED yardblaster that delivers enough light to hit the broad side of a barn. Rugged die-cast aluminum housing withstands harsh environments. High-impact polycarbonate lens - withstands harsh environments - Integrated dusk to dawn photocell. Replaces 175W mercury vapor and 150W HPS barn lights UL Listed and suitable for wet locations.
- UL Listed and suitable for wet locations.
- IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires and LED components have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80
- DLC Listed: This product is listed by Design Lights Consortium (DLC) as an ultra-efficient premium product that qualifies for the highest tier of rebates from DLC Member Utilities.DLC Product Code: P0000173E
- Driver: Constant Current, 120V, 50/60 Hz, 700mA, 120V: 0.6A, Power Factor: 99.3%
- THD: 6.8% at 120V, 12.4% at 277V
- Power Factor: 99.5% at 120V, 93.6% at 277V
- Photocell: Integrated 120V compatible photocell included
- Surge Protection: 2kV
- LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LED
- Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5-year period
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2017.
- Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°C (-40°F)
- Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing and arm
- Mounting: Mounts on wall or existing arm/pole YARM24 (1 5/8" diameter pipe)
- Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.3
- Recommended Mounting Height: 15 ft
- Lens: High-impact, frosted polycarbonate lens
- Reflector: High-reflectance white paint
- Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free. RoHS-compliant components.