This RAB Lighting STL360W Super Stealth sensor has a 1,000-watt incandescent and 500-watt fluorescent switching capacity, a 180 degree out and 360 degrees down detection pattern, and is suitable for switching lights on and off according to the presence of daylight or a heat signature within range of the detection pattern. It has built-in surge protection of up to 6,000V, and a photoelectric control that automatically deactivates the unit during daylight if desired. It compensates for ambient temperature and has a manual override feature that resets itself to automatic at dawn. Both the detector sensitivity and the switch-on time are adjustable.
This white sensor is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed as suitable for use in wet locations. It can be used in a variety of outdoor switching applications.
- Senses 180° out + 360° down for total detection
- Radio frequency immunity
- 6000 volt surge protection
- Quick test time
- Color matched vandal resistant
- 1000 Watt switching capacity
- Pre-wired and pre-assembled on CU4 universal EZ plate
- Protected manual override with auto reset
- Can be wired in parallel
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
- Voltage: 120 volts AC 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 1W
- Surge Protection: Withstands up to 6000 volts.
- Wall Switch Manual Override: Two flip logic prevents activation by momentary power outages. Override resets to auto at dawn. No extra wiring needed.
- RF Immunity: Circuits fully shielded for maximum radio frequency immunity.
- Switching Capacity: 8 amps, 1000 watts incandescent @ 120 volts.
- Time Adjustment: 5 seconds to 12 minutes.
- Wide Sensitivity Control: Adjustable from 100% to 30%.
- Evening Timer: Keeps lights on for 1-8 hours after dusk. Then sensor is motion activated until dawn.
- Set it and forget it: STL360's full coverage pattern reduces need for aiming and adjustment.
- Advanced Detection Logic: Minimizes false triggers.
- Detection: Senses 180° out and 360° down for Total Detection.
- Scanning LEDs: 3 LEDs continually scan back-and-forth.
- Color Matched Lens: Dark lens with bronze units, white lens with white units.
- Temperature Compensation: Sensitivity adjusted automatically for consistent detection in hot and cold ambient temperatures.
- Mounting: CU4 plate allows the sensor to be mounted under a soffit.
- Lens Masks: Customized press apply lens mask included to reduce coverage easily.
- Photoelectric Control: Deactivates lights during daylight. Fully adjustable for 24 hour operation or custom applications.
- Warranty: 10-year sensor warranty.