The RAB Lighting GT500 Gotcha white/black poly-carbonate outdoor sensor has 110-degree view detection and uses a 150W Part38 light (not included) and accepts 120V input power. The lights can be set to turn on for an interval ranging from 10 seconds to five minutes. The sensitivity of the motion detector can be adjusted from 50% to 100%, and the wall unit has a manual override switch. This outdoor sensor is Underwriters Laboratories listed for wet locations and is suitable as part of a residential, commercial or industrial lighting solution.
- Sensor with vandalism-resistant grill for RAB Gotcha Outdoor Floodlight kits
- Motion sensor has a detection range of 110 degrees and adjustable detector sensitivity from 100% to 50%
- Surge protection up to 6000V for reliable operation
- Light can be set to turn on for an interval ranging from 10 seconds to five minutes
- Supports 150W PAR38 bulb (not included)
- 500 Watts