The RAB Lighting FFLED26 is a rectangular shaped LED floodlight designed to replace 100W metal halide lights. The floodlight is made of die-cast aluminum housing with a specular polycarbonate reflector and contains patent-pending airflow technology designed to ensure a long LED lifespan with a 100,000-hour life based on LM-80 tests. With a NEMA beam spread of 7H x 6V, the floodlight is perfect for building facade lighting, sign lighting, LED landscape lighting and instant-on security lighting.
The bronze finish is made of an environmentally friendly polyester powder coating which is formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals. The fixture contains no photocell, a lumen output of 2,901 lumens, and a cool color temperature of 5000K. RAB Lighting is committed to creating high-quality, affordable, well-designed and energy-efficient LED lighting and controls that make it easy for distributors to sell electricians to install and end-users to save energy.
- CertificationsDLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed
- Lamp Life:100,000 hrs
- CRI(5000K) 65 (4000K) 81 (3000K) 81
- Dimensions7.5" X 11" X 10"
- Lumen Output:(5000K) 2,901 (4000K) 2,523 (3000K) 2,369
- VoltageMultivolt 120V-277V
- Wattage26 Watt
- Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
- Beam AngleNormal