The RAB Lighting LU300W 110 Luminator floodlight, is a sensor with two floodlights and a round mounting plate for motion-activated outdoor security lighting. It boasts a 110-degree sensor range with adjustable sensitivity from 50% to 100%. It uses two 150W PAR38 lamps (not included) with 120V input power. It has a switching capacity of 300W incandescent at 120V.
Made of white polycarbonate for durability and resistance to corrosion. This floodlight kit is suitable as part of a commercial or industrial lighting solution.
- UL Listed for wet locations.
- 300 Watt switching capacity
- Manual override
- Fully adjustable positioning
- 110° double look down lens
- Tough, vandal resistant lens and grill
- LS300 fits 1/2" standard threaded cover plates
- 3-Year Warranty
- Floodlights: Made of tough, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate. Accepts PAR-38 lamps, medium base, 150 watts max. Lamps not included.
- Voltage: 120 volts AC 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1W
- Wall Switch Manual Override: Two flip logic prevents activation by momentary power outages. Override resets to auto after 6 hours or at dawn. No extra wiring needed.
- Surge Protection: Withstands up to 3000 volts
- Switching Capacity: 300 watts incandescent @ 120 volts, 2.5 amps.
- Time Adjustment: 8 seconds to 10 minutes
- Photo Control: Deactivates lights during daylight. Fully adjustable for 24-hour operation or custom applications.
- Detector Sensitivity: Adjustable from 100% to 50%
- Auto Test Logic: 5 minutes of test time when power is turned on, Rests to auto mode without further adjustment
- Sensor Housing: Made of tough, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate
- Detection: 110° view