Connect the Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth Headset System from Plantronics to your PC, smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth-enabled desk phone and talk for up to seven hours. The Voyager 5200 UC is also compatible with both Windows and Mac computers using Bluetooth 4.1. Once configured, this Bluetooth headset system supports six layers of WindSmart audio performance technology for enhanced audio. SoundGuard sound leveling technology provides improved audio feedback and limits sound to no more than 118 dBA. Dynamic noise reduction technology is also built-in to reduce background noise when speaking. You can manage calls directly from the headset using the remote call controls, with call answer/ignore/end, redial, mute, and volume +/- controls. This headset comes with a micro-USB charging cable and multi-sized ear tips.Leave the noise behind.
- Not in the office? Not a problem. Four adaptive microphones and WindSmart® technology work together to eliminate disruptive background noise, wherever you are.
- Your voice sounds clear and professional as you seamlessly transition between environments, inside or out. Now you can focus on what you’re saying not where you’re saying it.
Control by Command.
- Stay in control. Make the Voyager 5200 UC an extension of your mobile life. With one touch, the headset connects with Siri, Google Now, or Cortana so you can call phone contacts, send messages, schedule meetings, or even search the web - all via voice.
- Plus, voice alerts give talk time updates and even announce incoming callers. Simply say “Answer” or “Ignore” to manage calls without lifting a finger.
Comfort that lasts.
- The comfort-tested ergonomic design of the Voyager 5200 UC feels as good at the end of the day as it does at the start.
- The ergonomic earpiece is designed to feel like it’s barely there. It’s a comfortable, powerful tool for all-day productivity.
Never worry about mute again.
- Simply press the dedicated mute button to switch mute on and off easily. The headset’s dynamic mute alert tells you immediately if you’re speaking while muted. Plus, timed voice alerts continually remind you when mute is still on.
- Combine that with desktop notifications and a visual mute indicator on the BT600 Bluetooth USB adapter, and you’ll never have to worry about an “oops” moment on an important call.
The power of confidence.
- Wherever work and life take you, be ready to talk as long as you need with the included portable charging case with integrated docking stand. Completely charge your headset up to two full times, so you’re always ready to talk.
Enhanced Audio on Both Sides of the Call
- Four adaptive microphones and proprietary DSP work together to reduce disruptive background noise
- Six layers of WindSmart technology ensure your voice comes through clearly
- Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset and transfer calls between mobile phone and headset
- Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute, connection status, and talk time level
- Rigorously tested ergonomic design for all-day comfort
- Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you when you begin to speak while muted
- Dedicated mute button for quick mute access and timed voice alerts to announce the mute status
- Four-mic noise canceling
- Exclusive WindSmart technology
- Comfort-tested design
- Smart sensor technology
- Caller ID and voice answer
- Dedicated voice control button
- Extended range
- Moisture resistant
- Portable charging
- Dynamic mute alert
- Multi-device connectivity
- BT600 USB Bluetooth adaptor
- Noise Canceling
- Maximum Frequency Response is 6.80 kHz
- Wireless Operating Distance up to 98.4 ft
- Adaptive microphones: Work together to reduce disruptive background noise.
- Smart Sensors: Smart sensor technology uses contextual intelligence to keep up with you.
- Dynamic Mute Alert: Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you when you talk when muted.
- Sweatproof Nano-Coating: Protects against sweat and water splashes (IPX4)
- Windsmart: Detects wind direction and responds accordingly
|Connects to||PC + smartphone/tablet + Bluetooth-enabled desk phones|
|Ideal for||Mobile professionals who use PC audio, mobile phone, or tablet communications in noisy environments|
|Compatible with||Windows® or Mac OS|
|Talk time||Up to 7 hrs., up to 14 extra hours with charging case; up to 9 days standby time, up to 7 days standby time when connected to BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter|
|Roaming range||Up to 30 meters (98 feet)|
|Headset weight||20 grams|
|Wireless frequency||Bluetooth v4.1|
|Audio performance||Six layers of WindSmart technology, PC wideband and mobile wideband: up to 6,800 Hz; echo cancellation, proprietary D S P, A 2 D P|
|Hearing protection||SoundGuard: Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA|
|Microphone noise reduction||Four adaptive microphones offer dynamic noise reduction|
|Remote call control||Call answer/ignore/end, redial, mute, volume + /-|
|Earpiece||Earpiece Design: Earbud, Over-the-ear
Earpiece Type: Monaural
|Microphone||Microphone Technology: Noise Reduction, Echo Cancelling
Microphone Design: Boom
|Models||B5200: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco and others*|
|*||Requires Plantronics Hub.|