Arlington TV Box 2-Gang recessed TV box comes is a secure, easy way to mount a flat-screen TV flush against a wall. It features power and/or low-voltage for Class 2 wiring of satellite or cable TV, speakers and more. It comes with mounting wing screws to hold box securely in the wall. It is suitable for walls up to 1-1/2-inch thick. The TV box is UL listed and CSA certified. Recessed two gang white non-metallic TV BOX. For new or existing construction and comes with a low voltage divider.
- Impact-resistant plastic results in less breakage on Jobsite
- Ideal for home theater systems where multiple connections are needed for sound systems, satellite TV, cable TV, and DVRs, the Arlington TVBU505 recessed TV box discreetly hides all of your cables and connections.
- Made in the USA.
- Adjusts to fit 1/4-inch to 1-1/2-Inch thick wallboard, paneling or drywall.
- The recessed bracket sits behind the wall to help you hide wires.
- Two-Gang Recessed Power and Low-Voltage TV Box™.
- Designed for Power and Low voltage wiring - perfect for LCDs in white
- 2-gang unit Includes the paintable trim plate.
- Wing design provides secure mounting of bracket automatically as the screw is tightened.
- Wall Depth 1/2", 5/8", and up to 1-1/2".
- Secure mount - specially designed wings hold the bracket securely against the wall when the screw is tightened
- Usable with Arlington's SCOOP series entrance hoods and plates
- UL & CSA listed
- Height: 6.942"
- Width: 6.254"
- Wall Depth: 1/2", 5/8", and up to 1-1/2"
- Frame Thickness (Top, Bottom): 1"
- Frame Thickness (Side):5/8"
- Frame Depth: 1/8"
- Short Depth: 1-5/8"
- Long Depth: 3-3/4"
- Recessed Depth: 1-1/4"