The Arlington's single-gang adjustable floor boxes simply make sense. It can accommodate flooring up to 2" thick, so one box can be used for many floor thicknesses. This rectangular box has a maximum capacity of 18.3-Cubic-Inch. It measures 3.75-Inch x 4.655-Inch x 4.047-Inch. The adjustment screw is accessible at all times, so if the flooring has not been chosen yet, simply adjust the box to mount nearly flush once in place. The brown rectangular cover blends in with any decor. It also contains two long screws of size 6 - 32, two drywall screws of size 6, NM94 connector, NM900 plug, and cap. The two flip lids protect the receptacle when not in use. The Arlington FLBAF101BR adjustable floor box is UL listed.
- 1-Gang Brown Adjustable Floor Box Kit with Outlet and Flip Plate for Installed Floors
- The cover gasket prevents water intrusion, plate protects the outlet when not being used
- The box is designed for installed flooring, we offer floor boxes for new concrete and nearly any Jobsite
- Oversized covers hide miscut carpet for the floor
- For a neat, convenient way to put a receptacle(outlet) on the floor
- Non-Metallic Oversized covers hide miscut carpet for floor
- Style - Non-metallic, adjustable gasketed floor box with flip lids
- Trade Size - 1-Gang
- Material: Plastic (Box)
- Color: Brown (Cover)
- Interchangeable & Cost-Effective
- Installation hardware included
- Arlington’s UL Listed Floor Box Kits offer installers the low cost, convenient way to put a receptacle in the floor with a box that installs flush with the floor.
- UL listed.
- Size: 3.75 Inch x 4.655 Inch
- Height - 4.655"
- Width - 3.750"
- Depth: 4.047''
- Cubic Capacity: 18.3