DEWALT once again proves itself a leader in manufacturing hand tools and accessories with its 8-1/4-in 40-tooth tungsten carbide-tipped steel circular saw blade. With 40 tungsten carbide-tipped steel teeth, this circular saw blade has exceptional durability and wear resistance. In addition, its design features a reinforced shoulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood. The plate also features patented slots that reduce vibration against the material you’re cutting, giving you a smooth finish with every cut. Coated with ToughCoat anti-stick coating, this blade is easy to clean. The coat also prevents pitch and resin from gumming up and dulling the blade.
- Patented body slots reduce vibration for exceptional feel
- High-density tungsten carbide for toughness, wear-resistance, and long life
- ToughCoat™ anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
- Thin kerf design for smooth cuts
- Reinforced shoulder for improved carbide support and impact resistance in nail-embedded wood
- Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws