The DEWALT DWS779 sliding compound miter saw is precision at it's toughest, delivering accuracy and capacity for everyday jobsite use. This miter saw is designed with a powerful 15-amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. Tall sliding fences support 7-1/2-in of crown nested and up to 2x14 dimensional lumbers at 90° and 2x10 at 45°. A cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
• Stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops
• Precise miter system and machined base fence support
• Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
• Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4 in. base vertically
• Bevels 0° - 48° left and right
• 2 in. x 14 in. dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. x 10 in. dimensional lumber at 45°
• Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability
• Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
• Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
• Applications: Shelving, Baseboard, Crown Molding, Window and Door Casing, Dimensional Lumber, Cabinet Work, Flooring
• Type of Miter Saw: Slide
• Blade Diameter: 12"
• Amps: 15 Amps
• No Load Speed: 3800 rpm
• Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
• Tool Height: 17"
• Tool Length: 24.75"
• Tool Weight: 56 lbs