Maximize your ceiling fan's cooling benefits by positioning it at the proper height. For optimal performance and safety, most ceiling fan blades should be at least 7 feet from the floor but no higher than 8 to 9 feet to best cool a room. For ceilings 9 feet and higher, an extension downrod brings the ceiling fan down to the proper height above the floor.
This 24-inch white extension downrod is compatible with ceiling fans that have a 1/2 ID downrod. It features tapered threaded ends that create a strong bond and stable connection. The white finish complements existing ceiling fan finishes.
- Extension downrod allows you to position your ceiling fans at the proper height to maximize cooling and efficiency
- 24-inch extension downrod is ideal for rooms with 12-foot ceilings
- White finish complements many existing ceiling fans
- Use as a replacement downrod to adjust your ceiling fan's current height
- Use with Westinghouse Lighting ceiling fans that require a 1/2 ID downrod
- Compatible with other fans that require a 1/2 ID downrod
- Use to ensure the proper height and position of ceiling fans on angled or sloped ceilings
- 24-inch length
- 1/2 ID
- Compatible with ceiling fans that have a 1/2 ID downrod
- Tapered threaded ends ensure a durable, stable connection