Forged with AUS-8 Japanese stainless steel, the TUO 7-inch santoku knife resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. It is great for your daily kitchen tasks of slicing, dicing, and mincing all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, and bread.
The blade is polished by multiple mirror surfaces to form 3D wave patterns and hollow edges, which increase the gap with the food and reduce the stickiness. It is especially suitable for slicing, dicing, and shredding.
Tuo kitchen knives insist on hand-grinding the V edge to 8-12 degrees per side, keeping the finest cutting feel. Coupled with the Rockwell hardness of 56+, it maintains a perfect balance between sharpness and maximum flexibility.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon Japanese AUS-8 Steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful ripple pattern on the hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Riveted structure for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery rivet enhances the beauty