The Black Hawk 5 inch Steak Knife is designed for cutting steak, there are four knives to allow you and your family to enjoy a delicious meal together. The serrated edge provides stunning cutting ability so that you can cut through the tender steak with minimal effort.
Featuring special-forged German stainless steel with a precise vacuum heat-treatment, nitrogen cryogenic tempering and traditional 3-step Honbazuke method, the blade of the Black Hawk series ensures you superb hardness, flexibility, sharpness, and lasting performance. No tearing or squishing, only Ruthless Efficiency!
Each handle is made of Pakkawood, which is from Africa and is famous for its insulation, anti-corrosion, wear-resisting, anti-acid and alkalis, and so on. With this kind of premium handle, you and your family can grip the ergonomically full tang handle comfortably with large or small hands and minimize wrist tension.
We guarantee a superior product that will give you a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects. With the beautiful case, it is the wise choice as a gift. Just try it risk-free and it will definitely surprise you！
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Triple-riveted for even more durability