The TPI 621 Digital Differential Manometer can be used to accurately service and commission appliances. Suitable for adjusting appliance regulators, setting delivery pressures, leakage “shut-in” tests, regulator adjustments for pressure and lock-up tests, test pressure switch operation on a 2-stage gas appliance in both positive and negative pressures.
Dual Differential Input Manometer with ±120 inH2O range and 0.001 in H2O resolution. Seven units of pressure: inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI, mmH2O, mmHg, inHg, Auto power off, Backlight display, Zero function, Trim mode to stabilize readings.
- Dual input with ±120" H2O range
- 0.001" H2O maximum resolution
- Seven units of measure (mbar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O, inH2O)
- Display 5 digit with backlight
- Smooth Stabilizes display when measuring fluctuating pressures
- Auto Off: Conserve battery power
|Input Type||Dual Differential (1/4" Barbed)|
|Functions||One Touch Zero, Backlight , Smoothing|
|Battery Type||9 Volt Alkaline|
|Battery life||80 Hours|
|Auto Power Off||40 Minutes|