The SALUS ARV10RFM-3 Zigbee Battery Radiator Actuator allows you to precisely control your radiator room heating to the exact temperature and from anywhere. The ARV10RFM-3 Zigbee Battery Radiator Actuator replaces the traditional wax element TRV actuator with a smart electrical device to open and close the radiator valve, and is controlled by an AWRT10RF thermostat.
The thermostat wirelessly controls the operation and is remote from the radiator so it monitors the actual ambient room temperature to ensure optimum heating accuracy. A single thermostat can even control several ARV10RFM-3s in the same room or zone to maintain the desired room temperature and increase energy efficiency.
- Temperature is monitored by the room thermostat, not the valve, for optimum accuracy, efficiency and comfort
- Control individual radiators or zones from anywhere using a Smartphone, Tablet or PC via the SALUS Smart Home app
- Works with other SALUS Smart Home products including underfloor heating controls for fully integrated heating systems
- Modulates independently to find correct temperature and maintain efficiency using one of three control modes: On/Off, Auto or Learning
- Fits most standard radiator valves with supplied adapter
- Quick and simple to install
- Manual override function