High performance LED light engine Maintains 70% of initial lumens at 100,000 hours. Weatherproof high temperature silicone gaskets. Superior heat sinking with die cast aluminum housing and external fins. 100 up to 277 Volts. 5-year warranty.
LED 26W Wallpacks. Patent Pending thermal management system. 100,000 hour L70 lifespan. 5 Year Warranty.
- Efficacy: 90 LPW
- Lumens: 2,662
- L70 Lifespan: 100,000
- Color Accuracy: 70 CRI
- Color Temp: 5000K (Cool)
- Watts: 26W
- Efficiency: 88
- Input Watts: 30W
- 277V: 0.12A
- 240V: 0.14A
- 208V: 0.16A
- 120V: 0.26A
- Type: Constant Current
- Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
- DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2m (4ft) of the ground.
- For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
- Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
- Thermal Management: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. The LPACK is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
- Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40C.
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40C ambient temperatures.
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
- THD: 7.5% at 120V, 11% at 277V
- Driver: Multi-chip 26W high output long life LED Driver Constant Current, 720mA, Class 2, 6kV Surge Protection, 100V-277V, 50-60 Hz, 100-240V.4 Amps.
- BUG Rating: B1 U0 G0
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
- Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- GSA Schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
- Trade Agreements Act Compliant: This product is a product of Taiwan and a "designated country" end product that complies with the Trade Agreements Act.
- Country of Origin: Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in Taiwan.
- Country of Origin: Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by RAB's IBEW Local 3 workers.
- Patents: The WPLED design is protected by U.S. Pat. D634878, Canada Pat 134878, China Pat. CN301649064S.
- HID Replacement Range: The WPLED26 can be used to replace 150 - 200W Metal Halide Wallpacks based on delivered lumens.
- Equivalency: The WPLED26 is Equivalent in delivered lumens to a 175W Metal Halide Wallpack.
- California Title 24: See WPLED26/PC for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant model.
- Color: Bronze