This RAB Lighting LL22B incandescent four-tier lawn light uses an incandescent 100W A19-type bulb (not included) that produces 1,650 lumens of illumination. It accepts 120V input power, has a black cast aluminum housing that is lightweight and corrosion-resistant and a threaded, gasketed clear glass globe for durable weatherproofing and easy relamping. This incandescent lawn lamp is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed for use in wet locations, has available an optional threaded mounting stem system to support the lamp housing, and is suitable for use in outdoor lighting, such as along pathways.
Rugged die-cast aluminum housing with durable powder coating.
Socket with all copper electrical parts and 20" leads.
Quick and secure installation with one corrosion proof screw.
Threaded, gasketed globes for durable weatherproofing and easy relamping.
12" color matched mounting stem with 1/2" threads available. Includes easy mounting 1/2" threaded nipple
- Four-tier lawn light for outdoor lighting
- 100W incandescent A19 bulb (not included) produces 1,650 lumens
- Die-cast aluminum housing for light weight and corrosion resistance
- 120V input power for common power sources
- UL Listed for wet locations