The NOCO High-Performance Battery Isolator is a solid-state electrical device, which eliminates multiple battery drain and prolongs battery life. Designed for alternators 140 ampere or less and accommodates Delcotron Series alternators. Ideal for recreational vehicles, boats, cars, utility vehicles and trucks.
The NOCO IGD140HP 140 Amp High-Performance Battery Isolator is a solid-state electrical device that eliminates multiple battery drain, prolongs battery life, and is more reliable than mechanical or solenoid systems. It's ideal for recreational vehicles, boats, cars, utility vehicles, trucks and other battery applications, and it's suitable for use with Wet, Gel, MF and AGM batteries. All needed hardware included.
Battery Isolator Features:
- Solid-State Technology--Isolates each battery bank and allows each battery to be charged and discharged
- Eliminates Multiple Battery Drain--Stops battery banks from robbing power from each other
- Durable--More reliable than mechanical or solenoid systems
- Multiple Battery Chemistries--Suitable for Wet, Gel, MF and AGM batteries
- Full Current Potential--Full current from either output
- Universal Design--Works with most alternators, including Delcotron Series
Why Use a Battery Isolator?
Many vehicles have multiple batteries: one dedicated for starting the engine and the other to power accessories. Without a Battery Isolator, a battery with a lower charge will draw power from a battery with a higher charge, until the batteries equalize. This problem is known as multiple battery drain and could leave you with dead batteries.
A Battery Isolator will prevent current from flowing from one battery to the other and each battery will act as an independent power source. This will ensure that the battery you dedicated for starting never gets drained.
A Battery Isolator will also allow you to simultaneously charge both independent power sources at the same time. The amount of current which flows into each battery is then determined by the battery’s own state of charge (based on voltage regulator settings).
- For alternators 140 ampere or less and accommodates Delcotron Series alternators
- Eliminates multiple battery drain
- Charge multiple batteries or banks
- Solid-state technology
- Full current with either leg
- Style:140 Amp
One-Year Limited Warranty:
NOCO provides a limited one-year warranty on its High-Performance Battery Isolators to the original purchaser based on defective material or workmanship.
- Max Current Rating: 140 Amps or less
- Number of Outputs: 2
- Number of Inputs: 1
- Dimensions: 8.00” x 4.50” x 3.50”