Whiten your whites with the help of Mrs. Stewarts Liquid Bluing concentrate. This product improves the brightness of white fabrics by adding a blue pigment that counteracts the natural yellowing that occurs during regular washing. It can also be used to darken jeans and other dark blue fabrics. This liquid laundry bluing can be used for synthetic and natural materials without harming the fibers, unlike the usual bleach. Other applications include cleaning glass and crystal, bluing swimming pools, whitening hair and pets, and more. It is non-toxic and biodegradable. Mrs. Stewart's fabric bluing is sold as a pack of 12 (with 8 oz per bottle).
- Standard of excellence since 1883
- Whiten white clothes safely
- White fabric turns yellow or gray with age and repeated washings; this liquid laundry bluing restores the sparkling whiteness
- Works on synthetics as well as natural fabrics without harming fibers
- Suited for science projects, scout troops, schools, etc.
- Use Mrs. Stewart's fabric bluing in swimming pools, birdbaths, for white hair and pets, for cleaning crystal and glass, and more
- Magic Salt Crystal Garden: Write for directions to make this fascinating project showing crystal growth using common household ingredients