The Kidde Pro 210 4 Lb. ABC Class Dry Chemical-based fire extinguisher is designed for use in combating Class A (trash, wood, and paper), B (liquids and gases), and C (electrical fires) type fires. The PRO 210 is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum cylinder with a tough aluminum valve assembly.
A 2-A:10-B:C rated extinguisher is required for protecting LOW hazard occupancies such as: living areas of the home, offices, churches, assembly halls classrooms & hotel guest areas.
- Multipurpose Fire Extinguisher
- Aluminum cylinder
- Tough aluminum valve assembly
- Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check
- Rechargeable unit.
- Assembled in Mexico from global components.
- 6-year warranty
- UL rated 2-A, 10-B:C
- UL approved wall hanger
- Optional metal strap bracket Pt # 466400
- Powder-coated cylinder for corrosion protection