The Honeywell Protector Relay provides intermittent ignition oil primary controls to operate the oil burner, oil valve (if desired) and the ignition transformer in response to a call for heat in oil burner systems. Manual trip safety switch lever and lockout indicator light is on the terminal strip which indicates system lockout. Has color-coded lead wires to make it easy for line voltage connections.
- Integral transformer powers low voltage control circuit
- Solid state flame-sensing circuit
- Enclosed safety switch with external reset button, safety switch must be manually reset after safety shutdown
- Exposed terminal strip with screw terminal for low voltage connections
- Temperature range of -40 - 130°F
- Mounts on standard 4 in. x 4 in. junction box; select models may be mounted directly on burner housing