Honeywell Non Programmable Digital Thermostat
The Honeywell TH3110D1008 is a PRO Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat. Honeywell's PRO 3000 Non-Programmable Thermostat is a basic Thermostat that features an easy-to-read Backlit Digital display. It is designed for 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems.
It provides users with basic operations like slide switches to choose between cooling, heating, or fan operating. The backlit display makes settings and temperature easily readable in different lighting conditions.
With the Honeywell th3110d1008, you can have years of reliable and smooth temperature control. It also comes with a climate control push-button, professional installation, and easy to read display.
- Non-programmable digital thermostat
- Clear, large backlit digital display - both current and set temperatures are easy to read in various lighting conditions
- One-touch temperature control
- Displays both temperature settings and room temperature
- Embedded compressor protection
- Flexible fan control – continuous or auto fan
- Precise comfort control ( 1ªF) - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy
- Basic operation - easy-to-use slide switches allow you to select the heat or cool mode and operate the fan
- Energy star complaint
- One cool and heat stage
- Power method includes both hardwired and battery
- Temperature range between 40°F and 99°F
- 24 Vac input voltage
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
Non Programmable Thermostat from Honeywell