Hover Ark H3 is a self-propelled, remote-controlled water rescue buoy and safety float designed for use in marine and water environments. The Hover Ark not only works in calm waters but also can get the job done by going through swift water, stormy waves, shores, or rivers and can work even when it is turned upside down.
The H3 is designed for lifeguards or emergency personal to reach a drowning person through remote control quickly. Its speed of 13 to 20 feet per second is six times faster than human swimming. Avoid risks of the rescuers falling into distress, considering the uncertainties in open water conditions.
When the buoy reaches the emergency, the drowning person grasps the water rescue equipment's hand belt and can be safely bought ashore by just clicking on the return home button on the remote control. The Ark will always return to the user safely, even if the communication signal was lost in the past 15 seconds.
The H3 is conveniently designed for easy storage and fast deployment. It can transport 2 to 4 people or a total of 441lbs back to shore. It has a navigation range up to an impressive 0.5-mile radio-controlled GPS Range.
- Real-time positioning with GPS and BD
- Tracing and control with LQR
- Intelligently revise the course
- Automatic return after lost contact
- Powerful ability to against wind and waves
- Support front and back-side driving
- Support fluid dynamics analysis
No Load Speed: 13 MPH
- Load Speed: 4.5 mph
- Effective Payload: 200kg/441 lb
- Battery Life: 45min
- Charging Time: 3h
- Quick Charging time: 2h
- Total Weight: 29lbs
- GPS precision: 6.5 ft
- Remote Control Range: 2,600 ft
- Dimension: 3.4 x 2.0 x 0.65