This Hansgrohe 31306001 Metropol Classic 5 3/4" Widespread Faucet 110 with the build-in Cross Handles and Pop-Up Drain Metropol Classic Bathroom Sink Faucet collection features sharp curves and thick lines. It increases countertop space or mounts beside a non-vessel sink, each Axor bathroom faucet will instantly increase the design of your home.
- Aerated spray
- Flow: 1.2 GPM (4.5 L/Min)
- 90° ceramic valves
- Includes pop-up drain
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Aerated spray for less splashing
- Faucet body constructed of brass with metal handles
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products form the Metropol Classic line
- Widespread installation 3 hole faucet with 8" centers
- Dual cross handles to control the flow and temperature of the water
- Faucet includes 90-degree ceramic valves for extended product life
- Pop-up drain assembly included
- All hardware required for installation is included
- ADA compliant Products
- Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) compliant
- EPA WaterSense® High-Efficiency Lavatory Faucet compliant
- cUPC® Listed compliant
- Height: 5-3/4" (deck to the top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/4" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2 (faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Centers: 8" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8" (cannot mount on thicker decks)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (minimum number of holes required for installation)
ComfortZone: Faucets in different heights Generous dimensions, sophisticated technology, and intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards, and added comfort: Hansgrohe showers, faucets and thermostats with this label expand your ComfortZone.
Plenty of freedom of movement at the sink, utmost user-friendliness, and less water splashing: The Hansgrohe ComfortZone offers you several benefits at the same time. It shows you how much space you have between the faucet spout and sink. With the ComfortZone, find the right faucet for hand washing and more.
QuickClean: Making limescale removal a breeze Is there anyone who likes cleaning? With the QuickClean technology instantly removes dirt and limescale deposits from showers and faucets thanks to the silicon nozzles. Beware of imitations: Only this QuickClean logo indicates real Hansgrohe quality!
- Quick cleaning thanks to elastic silicone nozzles
- Light rubbing instead of vigorous cleaning and scrubbing
- Uniform water flow in the faucets
- Better spray on showers
- Long product life and functionality
The quick anti-limescale function: To make cleaning easy, there are flexible silicone nozzles on the aerator of the faucets and the jets of the showers. The high-quality and tear-resistant silicone is simply rubbed with the fingers. This removes limescale and dirt as if by magic, and you always benefit from a full spray. A beautiful shower spray for showering and uniform water flow for washing hands are simply more enjoyable.
EcoRight: Save water and protect the climate The Hansgrohe faucets and showers fitted with EcoRight technology require up to 60% less water than conventional products – and without any loss of comfort. You can then reduce your water and energy costs and save valuable resources.
Hansgrohe EcoRight can save water and money. With the Hansgrohe showers and faucets equipped with EcoRight technology consume up to 40% less water than conventional showers and faucets. What's more, reducing water consumption also reduces the energy used to heat water. All in all, this means lower costs of ownership without sacrificing the product performance you expect. EcoRight is therefore good for both the environment and your wallet.
Thanks to EcoRight, water consumption This lavatory faucet is reduced to 1.2 gallons per minute or less. How does that work? By adding air and by using a special water flow controller. The EcoRight aerator is built into the spout of the faucet and enriches the water with air. The result: a full, bubbling jet of water. A “precision elastomer” compensates for different water pressures, even when the pressure fluctuates, ensuring a constant dependable performance and a consistently powerful water jet. It limits the flow, while maintaining performance, thus conserving drinking water.
- D Escutcheon for handle 92824000
- C Handle for cold water 92827000
- B Handle for hot water 92826000
- E Escutcheon 92823000
- G Escutcheon for spout 92814000
- F Spout cpl. 92820000
- A Pop-up waste 88509000
- 1 Handle fixing set 98932000
- 2 Nut 92825000
- 3 O-ring 29x1, 592738000
- 4 O-ring 48x1, 592159000
- 5 Stop valve cpl. 97357001
- 6 Lever collar 97548000
- 7 Shut off unit right closing 94009000
- 8 Shut off unit left closing 94008000
- 9 Connection hose 18½" M8x0,75 3/8" 96321001
- 10 Fixing set (Ø 32) 13961000