The BRK First Alert 3120B is a dual-sensing detection unit that utilizes both photoelectric and ionization sensors to detect a multitude of smoke types. The BRK First Alert 3120B photoelectric sensor is designed to identify larger smoke particles usually associated with smoldering flames, while the ionization sensor will detect fast flaming fires. The BRK First Alert 3120B will provide detection quickly and will serve as your first line of defense.
The First Alert BRK 3120B meets all requires of UL217, CSFM, NFPA 72, HUD, FHA and other agencies requiring an AC/DC Hardwired photoelectric and ionization combination smoke alarm. In addition, the First Alert BRK 3120B incorporates BRK’s patented OptiPath technology designed to maximize effectiveness when mounted against a wall, or on a ceiling. The OptiPath technology allows for 360 degrees of detection.
- Hardwired alarm includes a battery backup for power outages
- Photoelectric and ionization sensors provide comprehensive fire detection
- A single button makes alarm easy to test monthly or silence during a false alarm
- Two latching features help indicate a low battery or the originating alarm in a system
- Optipath 360 patented technology provides 360 degrees of access to the smoke alarm. Emits T3 Pattern
- Equipped with a dual photoelectric and ionization smoke sensor to quickly detect both fast-burning and smoldering fires
Meets New Construction codes for Iowa, Massachusetts, and other areas that require Photoelectric and Ionization smoke sensing technologies.
Don't know what type of smoke alarm is right for your home? Check out our guide on how to choose the right smoke detector for your home.