Diablo’s 7-1/4 in. 24-tooth Demo Demon Framing/Demolition saw blade features industry-first technology to deliver extreme performance, superior control, and maximum efficiency in cordless and corded saws. Dura-Carbide, a specialized blend of Diablo-made TiCo hi-density carbide, extends cutting life up to 10-times and doubles the durability versus standard blades in demolition applications.
Chamber Alternate Top Bevel tooth geometry features a three-tooth grind sequence for ultimate tracking control, while a super-thin kerf blade body delivers up to 30% more cuts per charge. Lock-Tooth technology ensures the strongest tip-to-blade connection in extreme impact situations when encountering abrasive materials such as shingles, bolts, or nail-embedded wood.
- Diablo made Dura-Blend carbide for extreme durability and up to 10x longer cutting life
- Chamber Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) tooth geometry for ultimate tracking control
- Twice the carbide surface area for greater impact resistance and double the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Super-thin laser cut thin kerf design provides ease of feed, accuracy, and maximum performance in cordless saws
- Extreme cutting efficiency in cordless and corded saws by offering up to 30% more cuts per battery charge versus other blades
- Lock-Tooth Technology for extreme impact resistance
- Enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects the blade against heat, gumming, and corrosion