The HGT Series bladder expansion tanks are available in sizes from 2 to 13 gallons in either in-line or stand models.
The two-shell welded construction allows the tank to withstand high pressure and therefore adds safety to your installation. The EPDM bladder separates air from water and prevents waterlogging while saving space and energy.
These devices are indicated for use in hot water, solar and cooling systems, in addition to being compatible with glycol.
- Full acceptance bladder
- Compatible with conventional heating & radiant systems, glycol containing systems (up to 50/50 mix), and select solar applications
- No contact with steel shell means no corrosion
- Bladder design prevents waterlogging
- Direct replacement for #15 models from other manufacturers
- For non-potable water applications only.
|Model||Volume (gal)||Connection MNPT||Pre-charge|
|HGT-15||2.1||1/2 inch||12 PSI|
|HGT-30||4.8||1/2 inch||12 PSI|
|HGT-60||8||1/2 inch||12 PSI|
|HGT-90||13||1 inch||12 PSI|