The First Alert Hardwire Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm wires directly into your home's electrical system. In the event of a power outage, this alarm has been equipped with a 9V battery backup to provide optimal protection. The realization of ionization technology combined with an electrochemical sensor ensures optimal safety. A Mute Button has been included to serve the dual purpose of silencing nuisance alarms brought on by cooking smoke and shower steam. This button also allows you to test the functionality of your alarm. This alarm carries a 10-year limited warranty and complies with new construction requirements.
- Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensor - the most accurate sensor available as compared to other sensing technologies
- 9V Alkaline Battery Backup
- Latching alarm indicator - remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Temperature Range 40 degrees F (4 degrees C) to 100 degrees F (38 degrees C)
- Humidity Range 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm 85dB at 10 feet
- Two silence features - can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- End of Life Signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be replaced
- Intelligent Sensing TechnologyTM helps reduce the number of nuisance alarms
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Dust Cover
- AC Power: Constant Green LED
- DC Power: Intermittent Green LED
- Local Alarm: Red LED flashes rapidly
- Remote Alarm: Red LED out Latching Alarm: Red LED flashes every 5 seconds after local alarm stops
- 10-Years Limited Warranty
- Dimension 5.58" dia x 1.97"H
- Listing UL217 & UL 2034 Standards
Easy Installation/Maintenance - First Alert SC9120B carbon monoxide alarm & smoke detector Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. A battery pull tab keeps the battery fresh until the home is occupied. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment. Two locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit. Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness. Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty. For a full list of states and cities requiring 10 Year alarms click here.