This First Alert HD6135FB Hardwired Heat Alarm is a great add-on for crawl spaces, laundry rooms, garages, bathrooms, kitchens, or other applications not suitable for smoke alarm installations. This heat alarm features advanced rate-of-rise sensing technology. The alarm sounds if either the temperature reaches 135 degrees Fahrenheit or if the temperature rises more than 15 degrees Fahrenheit in one minute.
The First Alert BRK Brands Hardwired Heat Alarm with Battery Backup is a performance-rich solution that includes numerous safety enhancers to ensure the maximum overall protection. First Alert BRK Brands Hardwired Heat Alarms feature a near-effortless installation process and are easily maintained. The utilization of rate-of-rising temperature sensing and a microprocessor that drastically reduces the number of nuisance alarms make this an ideal addition for any number of settings. A test/silence button and low battery warning have also been included to ensure the maximum in peace of mind. This alarm can also be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices that include: bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. Should one unit trigger an alarm, all of the smoke alarms in the series will alert your surroundings. A power indicator will reveal which alarm in the series initiated the disturbance.
- 120-volt AC/DC with 9-volt battery backup
- 135 degrees Fahrenheit fixed rate and rate-of-rise temperature sensing
- Microprocessor controlled for fewer nuisance alarms
- The test/silence button both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit's functionality.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- 85-decibel horn.
- Meets UL requirements.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty.
Don't know what type of smoke alarm is right for your home? Check out our guide on how to choose the right smoke detector for your home.