BRK First Alert 9120B Smoke Alarm, Dual Ionization, 120V Hardwired w/Battery Backup
Introducing the revolutionary BRK 9120 series smoke alarms which have been redesigned from the ground up. They install faster, perform better, and are even smarter than before. All of these improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. BRK Electronics smoke alarms are designed to be easy to install, easy to maintain, and quality-engineered for years of virtually maintenance-free service.
- Ionization sensor which helps detect fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit's functionality.
- Perfect mount system including a gasket less base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance.
- Dust cover to keep unit clean during construction.
- 10-year limited warranty.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty. This unit is approved for sale in Oregon after new revisions on law HB2586 For a full list of states requiring 10 Year smoke alarms click check out our blog here.
Same Day Shipping
All orders (of in-stock items) that are placed Monday through Friday before 2 PM EST will ship the same day.
Free Shipping - Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping on all products. No minimum required.
Express Shipping is available at an additional fee in the US (Except Hawaii and US territories) Orders (of in-stock items) placed before 12:00 pm EST, Monday-Friday will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12:00 pm EST call in to ensure same day shipping. Your package will arrive the within 2-4 business day, from the date your package was shipped. Shipping rates may vary for products weighing more than 25 lb.
Overnight Shipping is available at an additional fee in the US (Except Hawaii and US territories) Orders (of in-stock items) placed before 12:00 pm EST, Monday-Friday will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12:00 pm EST call in to ensure same day shipping. Your package will arrive the next business day, from the date your package was shipped. Shipping rates may vary for products weighing more than 25 lb.
30 day hassle free returns
If you are not completly satisfied with your purchase you may return it within 30 days of delivery.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
how to replace batteries
First, shut off the main breaker in your house, then disconnect the smoke alarm 120v AC power connector by pulling it up and directly off the back of the smoke alarm. Below the electrical connector is the battery compartment.Using your finger nail or a flat head screwdriver pop up the battery cover. When the cover is open and the battery is dislodged the small red button next to the cover will pop up to let you know the battery is not installed properly. If there is no battery installed in the smoke detector the red button will not stay down. This keeps you from installing the smoke detector without a battery. Once you have installed a new battery under the smoke detector reconnect the home electric power connector and reattach the smoke detector to the mounting plate.