Introduced back in 1967, the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Star has long represented THE standard in head protection, and it has inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection. The Star is the continuing evolution of that original ethos, and more. Drawing our inspiration from the essential needs of the modern racer, and loaded with quality features – TriMatrix composite shell, MIPS energy management, X-Static liner, and Panovision Class 1 optics - it's a complete rethinking of what a race helmet should be. Includes Bell ProTint™ Photochromic Shield. In the U.S., the Star DLX MIPS comes with a single Panovision ProTint™ Photochromic shield. For the rest of the world, the Star DLX MIPS comes with a Panovision Pinlock Clear shield installed and an additional Panovision Dark Smoke Pinlock with Tear-Off Posts shield in the box.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- The helmet no longer includes an integrated communications port for Sena or Cardo Bluetooth stereo communications.
- Helmet ships with clear shield
- Photochromic Adaptive Clickrelease Shield Included
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard