Born from Bell's extensive and legendary experience, the Bell MX-9 Helmet blends the best of their dirt and street knowledge into a feature-packed middleweight ADV helmet. Equally at home on the street, as it is in the dirt, the MX-9 panders to those riders who are out there pushing boundaries and not stopping when the road ends and the trail begins.
The lightweight polycarbonate shell comes in three different sizes, mitigating bulk and providing a more comfortable fit. Bell's velocity-flow ventilation system keeps air flowing, forcing fresh air in and hot moist air out, while the removable and washable liner and cheek pads ensure you can keep sweat and bacteria build-up at bay.
The MX-9 ADV helmet can also transform into a more streetable helmet by removing the peak visor. Included side pods replace the visor where it mounts to the helmet, giving you sleek top-gun styling. When you hit the dirt and need the added protection of a pair of goggles, simply flip up the shield and throw 'em on. The MX-9 is designed to work with any dirt goggle out there.
Truly a go-anywhere, do-anything helmet, the Bell MX-9 Adventure helmet fills a much-needed gap in the market and is perfect for pros and beginners alike.
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction with MIPS energy management system
- 3 shell and EPS sizes that are DOT certified and backed with an industry-leading five-year warranty
- Helmet ships with clear shield
- Integrated/Removable Dark Smoke shield with NutraFog II UV protection
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard